- What food was once used for removing freckles and curing snake bites?
- Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Americans eat 7 billion of what food?
- Hot dogs. That comes to about 818 a second.
- In the 16th century, Aztecs used what food for currency?
- Chocolate. A turkey cost 200 cacao seeds; a tamale cost one cacao seed; the average daily wage for a worker was 100 cacao seeds.
- According to the author Cervantes, “all sorrows are less” if you have what food?
- *All answers are items available at Giant!
2016 “Sophie Altman Coach of the Year" Award
We are delighted to announce the winners of this year’s “Sophie Altman Coach of the Year” Award:
- Washington - Ryan Benjamin, Washington Latin Public Charter School
- Baltimore - Lucy Wise Gladwell, C. Milton Wright High School
- Special Lifetime Award - Father Kenneth Meehan, Gonzaga College High School.
- We are happy to announce that It's Academic is returning to KFVE in Honolulu.
- TV Guide released their list of the "Fifty Greatest Game Shows of All Time." The only local show included was It's Academic - Read the article »
- Washington Post survey declares It's Academic the #1 greatest high school TV series! Read the article »
- After 50 years, ‘It’s Academic’ is still getting it right - Read the article »